DOF Subsea Reels in Tupi Survey and Positioning Contract
Aberdeen-based specialist subsea service company DOF Subsea UK has been awarded a contract worth around £2 million by Technip to provide survey and positioning services onboard the Deep Constructor and Skandi Achiever for the Tupi Project in Brazil. It is anticipated that the project will commence during 1st half of 2010 and will last for approximately 250 days.
Garry Millard, Managing Director, DOF Subsea UK, said, "Following on from successful support contracts with Technip in the North Sea, West Africa and Brazil, we're delighted to be supporting Technip in Brazil again. The award of this contract gives us the opportunity to further demonstrate our ability to deliver superior world class Construction Support Services in complex and challenging environments to another Technip Group company."
DOF Subsea provides subsea construction and engineering, IRM, ROV and survey support services to the world’s major subsea markets. The company employs over 1,200 highly qualified staff and owns state of the art equipment including 30 offshore construction, diving and ROV support vessels, 41 ROVs, 1 AUV and 11 diving spreads.
In support of its growing global business, an extensive new build program is currently underway with 11 new vessels and 16 new Triton XLX ROVs scheduled for delivery during 2009 - 2011.
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to TechnipFMC (Jan 09)
- Chevron Wellhead Deal Goes to TechnipFMC (Nov 14)
- Technip Wins Contract for Louisiana LNG Proposal (Oct 15)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)