Vanco Selects Rock Solid Images for Seismic Study in Cote d'Ivoire
Rock Solid Images has been awarded a seismic reservoir characterization project offshore Cote d'Ivoire covering 2,000km2 by Vanco Energy Company.
Vanco Energy Company's Vice President of Exploration, Ronald L. Wallace, Sr. said, "This study is an extension to the successful and recently completed prestack seismic inversion projects conducted by Rock Solid Images over our Orca and Baleine prospects and builds upon the ongoing prestack seismic inversion of the Bassam Canyon prospect. Our collaboration with Rock Solid Images has given us new insight into these highly prospective areas and this extension will enable us to further de-risk our prospect portfolio."
Rock Solid Images Senior Vice-President, Gareth Taylor said, "We are delighted that Vanco and their partners have been sufficiently impressed by the quality of our recently concluded seismic conditioning and prestack inversion projects to have awarded us this significant project extension that will hopefully yield a more definitive image of the down-dip geometries and properties of their Cote d'Ivoire prospects."
- Vanco Wraps Up Drilling Ops at Jandaia Well (Dec 27)
- Vanco Spuds Sabia Well Offshore Brazil (Jul 09)
- Vanco Exploration CEO Resigns (Mar 07)
Company: Rock Solid Images more info
- Rock Solid Images Scores Major West African Seismic Gig (Dec 01)
- Rock Solid Images Tapped for Seismic Project Offshore Guyana (Sep 29)
- Vanco Selects Rock Solid Images for Seismic Study in Cote d'Ivoire (Sep 09)