Recon Receives New Equipment Orders for Chinese O&G Fields
Recon Technology has received approximately $971,000 in new equipment orders from China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec).
Recon received an RMB 2,980,000 (approximately $436,000 USD) order from the CNPC Tuha Oilfield in China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. Crude petroleum from this area contains impurities including water and natural gas that must be removed before the petroleum can be sold. The order includes four of Recon’s patented oil field furnaces that remove these impurities and prevent solidification and blockages in oil pipelines. Recon's highly automated furnaces operate with 90% heating efficiency, which was an important element in securing the purchase order.
Recon also received an RMB 3,654,042 (approximately $535,000 USD) order from the Sinopec Sebei Natural Gas Field in China's Qinghai Province. This included 167 electrical ball valves and electrical turbine ball valves used for natural gas pipes. The company secured this order based on the superior quality of Recon’s ball valve products that enable better pipe sealing and increased efficiency for oil producers.
Recon Technology CEO Shenping Yin said, "These two orders from top Chinese oil companies underscore the demand for Recon Technology's products. We're pleased that leading Chinese oil and gas companies continue to turn to Recon for products they need that will increase efficiency and profitability."
- China's Surging Gasoline Exports Hurting Regional Refiners (Jan 15)
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery (Sep 14)
- Sinopec Says Some Refineries Would Be Hit By A Halt In Iran Crude Buying (Aug 27)
Company: CNPC more info
- CNPC Plans Internal Consolidation To Fast-Track Gas Storage Upgrade (Jun 01)
- Total at Risk of Losing Gas Field Stake to CNPC If It Quits Iran (May 07)
- China's CNPC Sells First Gasoline To Americas As Fuel Stocks Hit Record (Apr 03)