BOS Begins New Adriatic 3D Survey for Cairn
BOS Angler recently commenced acquisition of a frontier 3D survey in the Adriatic for Cairn Energy.
The survey is approximately 400 km2 of high density 3D seismic over Cairn's Joni-5 permit in Southern Albania and the permit encompasses 2,512 km2. Water depths range from the coastline up to 1,000 meters.
BOS Angler is "a Geophysical Toolbox vessel" and for this survey is configured for high density 3D acquisition with 6 streamers. Additionally much attention has been given to environmental controls to complement the Angler's solid streamer advantage maintaining the strong BOS commitment to QHSE.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- India Plans Larger Oil Auctions as Modi Pursues Import Cuts (Sep 14)
- Cairn Energy: SNE-5 Appraisal Well Hits Oil, Gas (Mar 07)
- AkerBP, Cairn Energy Make Jefferies Top Pick List (Jan 09)
Company: Bergen Oilfield Services ASA (BOS) more info
- Bergen Group Dreggen Wins Brazilian EPC contract (May 29)
- Subsea 7 Awards EPC Contract to Bergen Group (May 25)
- Offshore Division Delivers 'Satisfactory' Result for Bergen Group (Feb 15)