Borgholm Dolphin Buys More Time in UK Sector
Dolphin Drilling, a subsidiary of Fred Olsen Energy ASA, has entered into an agreement for a two-month extension of the present contract with
the accommodation semisubmersible Borgholm Dolphin in the UK sector.
Estimated contract value for the extension period is approximately US $11.1 million. The extension will provide continuing work for Borgholm
Dolphin to around mid December 2009.
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: Fred Olsen Production ASA more info
- Fred. Olsen Semisub Wins BP Gig (Jun 08)
- Lundin Opts for Additional Well with Bredford Dolphin Semisub (Feb 29)
- Fred. Olsen Enters LOI for FPSO Offshore Vietnam (Dec 09)