Mustang Ranks First in Offshore, Underwater Facilities by ENR
Mustang has been recognized as one of Engineering News-Record (ENR) magazine's Top 500 design firms, placing in the top five percent of US-based engineering and construction services firms, based on 2008 revenue. Mustang ranked #1 in the subcategory of Offshore & Underwater Facilities.
Mustang ranked in the top 10 in five other subcategories: #2 in Pipelines, #5 in Petroleum, #9 in Auto Plants, #10 in both Refineries & Chemicals, and Chemical Plants. Mustang ranked 17th overall in the magazine's annual list, up from 21st in 2008.
"This recognition affirms Mustang is a global leader in engineering, procurement and construction management services to clients in the oil, gas, chemical and manufacturing industries," said Steve Knowles, president, Mustang. "We will continue to strive for excellence by providing industry-leading solutions, backed by a world-class safety record, to our clients worldwide."
The surveys are sent to several thousand engineering and design firms in the various categories of commercial markets.
- Wood Study Explores Modular Options for Hammerfest LNG (Aug 29)
- OTC 2018: Wood Sees Its Digital Business Expanding in Future (May 01)
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
Company: Mustang Engineering more info
- Mustang Secures Topsides Role for Anardarko's Lucius Development (Dec 20)
- Mustang Completes Engineering Gig at Eni Nikaitchuq Facility (Jun 28)
- Mustang Snags Detail Design Contract for Chevron Facility (Sep 07)