Grenland Group Delivers Gjoa Subsea Structures
Grenland Group has delivered seven subsea structures to the Gjoa field. Our customer Technip will use the structures to tie-in the Gjoa platform with the subsea systems on the field.
"We are very satisfied to deliver our first subsea project to Technip Norway," commented Rune Halvorsen, head of Grenland Group's yard in Tonsberg.
The NOK 40 million Technip contract for the fabrication of structures for the Gjoa Structures, Tie-ins and RFO Project was awarded to Grenland Group last summer. The total weight of the structures was approximately 500 tonnes at delivery.
Previously Grenland Group has delivered five large subsea structures with a total weight of more than 1700 tonnes to FMC Technologies for StatoilHydro's Gjoa project.
StatoilHydro is the development operator of Gjoa, while Gaz de France Norge takes over as production operator when the field comes on stream next year. Gjoa is an oil and condensate (light oil) field situated north of the Troll field -- about 65 kilometers southeast of Floro, Norway.
- Grenland Group Delivers Gjoa Subsea Structures (Sep 01)
- Plexus to Supply Wellhead Systems for Mediterranean E&P Activities (Jul 20)
- ELNG Completes First Ever Health & Safety Partnership Program with GE O&G (Jul 15)
Company: TechnipFMC plc more info
- Technip Wins Contract for Louisiana LNG Proposal (Oct 15)
- TechnipFMC to Build Pioneering Vietnam Project (Aug 28)
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)