BW Offshore Inks Charter with Shell UK for FPSO BW Carmen
BW Offshore has signed a short term charter contract for the FPSO BW Carmen with Shell U.K. Limited.
The vessel will support a pipeline cleaning operation in a decommissioning project in the UK sector of the Southern North Sea. The start date for the contract is mid-September, and the vessel is scheduled to be available for new opportunities from mid-October.
- Shell Exec Says Canada Pipeline Debacle Won't Affect LNG Decision (Sep 24)
- Silvertip Subsea Contract Goes to McDermott (Aug 07)
- Canada Crude Differential Seen Staying High As Refiners Take Downtime (Aug 03)
Company: BW Offshore more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Keppel Wins $89M Deals for Work on 3 Floating Facilities, 1 Pipelay Vessel (Jul 08)
- BW Offshore Secures 3 Year Contract Extension for FPSO BW Pioneer (Apr 26)