Husky Reports on White Rose/SeaRose FPSO Turnaround
Husky Energy has updated the status of the SeaRose FPSO (floating production, storage and offloading vessel) scheduled maintenance turnaround and field satellite development at the White Rose oil field, 350 kilometers southeast of St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
"Husky has completed the SeaRose FPSO maintenance at the White Rose oil field and work on the satellite development is proceeding on schedule," said Mr. Lau. "Eastern Canada offshore is an important part of Husky's current operations and future growth. We expect to see continued strong production from the White Rose field and good overall performance from the SeaRose FPSO and its crew."
The White Rose oil field is currently producing approximately 31,500 barrels per day and total production is expected to be approximately 65,000 barrels per day when the Southern Drill Centre resumes production. The North Amethyst satellite field is expected to commence production in early 2010, producing at peak rates of 37,000 barrels per day once all wells are on production. Husky is expecting that production for 2009 from the White Rose oil field remains within its guidance range.
Husky Energy is the operator of the White Rose oil field, and holds a 72.5 percent working interest. Suncor Energy holds the remaining 27.5 percent working interest. Husky Energy holds a 68.875 percent working interest in the North Amethyst satellite field with Suncor's working interest at 26.125 percent and Nalcor Energy's working interest at 5 percent.
- Canada Shale Drillers Feel Permian Pain as Prices Collapse (Sep 20)
- Canadian Crude Prices Plunge Once Again (Sep 07)
- Suncor's Syncrude To Resume Some Output In July, Full Ops In Sept (Jul 09)
Company: Husky Energy more info
- MEG Starts Bidding War After Rejecting $2.34B Husky Offer (Oct 17)
- Canadian Oil Executives Downplay Transportation Bottlenecks (Jul 10)
- Wisconsin City Lifts Evacuation Order After Refinery Blast Hurts 16 (Apr 27)