TGS Teams Up for New 3D Survey in North Viking Graben
TGS has announced the third 3D Multi-Client survey acquired and marketed in partnership with PGS in 2009, called the NVG09 3D survey.
This new project covers a 640 square kilometer area in the North Viking Graben area and the majority of the survey lies in Norwegian waters. The dataset is acquired by the PGS Atlantic Explorer and utilizes the PGS Geostreamer Technology.
The NVG09 3D survey is supported by client funding and the processed data will be completed and delivered in mid February 2010.
- States Look to Block Seismic Surveys in Atlantic (Dec 20)
- Trump Admin to Advance Seismic Surveys in Atlantic (Nov 30)
- TGS Expects E&P Spend to Dip by up to 10% in 2017 (Oct 28)
Company: PGS more info
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- PGS Raises Funds Through Private Placement (Nov 23)
- PGS: Improving Sentiment in Offshore Seismic Market (Jul 21)