Grenland Group Builds Generator Sets for Petrobras' P-55
Grenland Group has signed a NOK 24 million contract with Dresser-Rand for the assembly of four generator sets for Petrobras' P-55 production unit.
"Grenland Group has since we started cooperating with Dresser-Rand 20 years ago, delivered more than 40 gas turbine driven generator
sets and compressor drivers, and we are pleased to sign another contract," said CEO Hallgeir Skogen in Grenland Group.
The market for gas turbine driven compressors and generators to platforms and FPSOs (Floating Production Storage Offloading vessels)
looks promising, and generates significant business for Dresser-Rand and Grenland Group which have a partner agreement for mechanical
The assembly of the 25 megawatts generator sets is starting in October, and will be delivered to the Brazilian state oil company Petrobras by summer of 2010.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)
Company: Dresser-Rand more info
- Leading through Change: Judy Marks Shares Her Experiences (Jun 17)
- Dresser-Rand Plans to Close Facility and Lay Off 72 Workers in Houston (Dec 23)
- Siemens To Buy Dresser-Rand To Tap US Shale Gas Boom (Sep 22)