Technip Secures Ozona Subsea Contract in GOM
Technip has been awarded a lump sum contract by Marathon Oil Company for the Ozona field development in the Gulf of Mexico. The project
consists of the tie-in of a well in Garden Banks 515 (3,280 feet - 1,000 meters water depth) to the Shell Auger platform.
The contract covers:
- project management and surveys,
- engineering, procurement/fabrication and installation of a 5.6 mile-long (9 kilometer) pipe-in-pipe flowline, two PLETs, an anchor pile and a rigid jumper, and
- installation of a 7.5 mile-long (12 kilometer) umbilical.
Technip's operating center in Houston, Texas will execute this contract. The flowline will be welded at the Group's Spoolbase located in Mobile, Alabama. Offshore installation is scheduled to be completed by the Deep Blue, Technip's deepwater pipelay vessel, in the second
quarter of 2010.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Harvey's Wake Tempers Bullish Outlook for US Oil Output Growth (Sep 01)
- RoyalGate to Drill New Well in Equatorial Guinea's Block Z (Sep 25)
- ShaMaran Subsidiary to Contest TAQA Default Notice (Sep 21)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)