AGR Signs Contract with Chevron for Ultra-Deepwater Drilling System
AGR Subsea Inc, a subsidiary of AGR Group ASA, has signed a contract with Chevron USA Inc to perform Integrated Project Management and Engineering for the build, deployment and prove-up of the Dual Gradient Drilling System.
This advanced technology has the potential to be an enabling technology for ultra-deepwater assets globally. It is estimated that the system will be deployed within 2011.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: AGR Drilling Petroleum Services AS more info
- AGR Wins Well Management Contract with Edison (Jan 06)
- AGR Wins Well Management Contract with OMV (Apr 10)
- AGR Appoints New Norwegian Rig Team Head (Aug 29)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)