Pluspetrol Extends Offer for Petro Andina Resources
Pluspetrol announced that 1462627 Alberta Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pluspetrol, has extended the expiry time for its all-cash offer of Cdn.$8.10 per share to acquire all of the issued and outstanding Class A Shares of Petro Andina Resources Inc. from 8:00 p.m. (Toronto time) on August 18, 2009 to 8:00 p.m. (Toronto time) on September 2, 2009.
All other terms and conditions of the Offer described in the Offeror's offer and circular dated June 19, 2009 remain unchanged.
- Government: Bids on Peru's Biggest Oil Block to Start in April (Mar 06)
- Pluspetrol Interested in Bidding on Peru's Biggest Oil Block (Feb 11)
- Argentina's Pluspetrol to Buy Apco Oil and Gas for $427 Million (Oct 03)
Company: Petro Andina more info
- Petro Andina to Farm-In to Cory Moruga 'E' Block Onshore Trinidad (Sep 16)
- Pluspetrol Extends Offer for Petro Andina Resources (Aug 19)
- Petro Andina's Board Rejects Pluspetrol's Offer (Jul 03)