Farstad Shipping Snags Contract for AHTS Far Scout in Brazil
Farstad Shipping confirmed that Petrobras has awarded a 2 year contract for the AHTS Far Scout (UT 722 L, 2001, 18.000 bhp) in Brazil. Start-up of the contract will be October 2009.
The total value of the contract is approximately NOK 180 million (near US $30 million).
- Murphy Oil and Petrobras to Form Gulf of Mexico JV (Oct 11)
- Offshore Brazil Contract Extension Goes to Transocean (Sep 28)
- Union: Petrobras Plans To Start Reopening Replan Refinery In 48 Hours (Aug 22)
Company: Farstad Shipping more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Farstad Shipping Sells AHTS Lady Sandra (Sep 27)
- Farstad Consolidates Australian Ops in Perth, Cuts 35 Jobs (Sep 21)