Farstad Shipping Snags Contract for AHTS Far Scout in Brazil
Farstad Shipping confirmed that Petrobras has awarded a 2 year contract for the AHTS Far Scout (UT 722 L, 2001, 18.000 bhp) in Brazil. Start-up of the contract will be October 2009.
The total value of the contract is approximately NOK 180 million (near US $30 million).
- Petrobras Sells Rights in 37 Oilfields for $823MM (Nov 28)
- Brazil Subsea Pipeline Project Goes to McDermott (Nov 21)
- Petrobras FPSO Achieves First Oil (Oct 24)
Company: Farstad Shipping more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Farstad Shipping Sells AHTS Lady Sandra (Sep 27)
- Farstad Consolidates Australian Ops in Perth, Cuts 35 Jobs (Sep 21)