Danos & Curole Scores Deepwater GOM Gig
Danos & Curole has been awarded a multi-year contract to provide all contract operations and maintenance personnel to BP's Gulf of Mexico deepwater fields. With this contract, Danos & Curole will provide skilled personnel of various disciplines to BP’s eight state of the art GOM deepwater assets and the inland facility located in Houma, Louisiana.
"We have over 90 customers through different oil producing regions of the world, and we take great pride in our consistent quality service to all of those customers. But with the addition of this new partnership with BP, Danos & Curole has firmly established itself as the labor provider of choice to the 'Supermajors' in the GOM. As the worldwide energy industry continues to evolve and diversify, we look forward to new opportunities for growth and a long-lasting partnership with BP," said Paul Danos, D&C Vice President of Domestic Operations.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- Oil, Gas Leaders Warn Trump He Risks Harming Their Industry (Mar 16)
- Eni Promises Richer Returns After Exploration Success (Mar 16)
- Down Is Up as Aging Oil Fields Defy Gravity to Pump More (Mar 09)
Company: Danos & Curole more info
- Danos & Curole Takes New Name (Jun 05)
- Danos & Curole Says Hello to New Operations Director (Jan 04)
- Danos & Curole Bags Multi-Million Dollar Contract for Chevron Liberia (Jul 27)