Technip Tapped for Oil Recovery Trial Project in Indonesia
Technip has been awarded by PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia a lump sum services contract for the Minas field located in Sumatra, Indonesia.
The contract covers detail engineering, project management, procurement assistance and construction management for water treatment and cooling facilities, polymer and surfactant mixing plant including chemical injection packages and production facilities.
It will be executed by Technip's operating center in Jakarta, Indonesia and is scheduled to be completed in the second quarter of 2013.
- Tight Oil, Shale to Drive Majors' Output to New Highs (Oct 16)
- Saturno Brazil Pre-Salt Acreage Goes to Shell and Chevron (Sep 28)
- Canada Shale Drillers Feel Permian Pain as Prices Collapse (Sep 20)
Company: TechnipFMC plc more info
- Technip Wins Contract for Louisiana LNG Proposal (Oct 15)
- TechnipFMC to Build Pioneering Vietnam Project (Aug 28)
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)