Technip Tapped for Oil Recovery Trial Project in Indonesia
Technip has been awarded by PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia a lump sum services contract for the Minas field located in Sumatra, Indonesia.
The contract covers detail engineering, project management, procurement assistance and construction management for water treatment and cooling facilities, polymer and surfactant mixing plant including chemical injection packages and production facilities.
It will be executed by Technip's operating center in Jakarta, Indonesia and is scheduled to be completed in the second quarter of 2013.
- Transocean Lands $830MM Rig Contract with Chevron (Dec 28)
- Premier Oil Eyes Bid for Chevron's North Sea Assets (Dec 13)
- Big Oil Battles Prolonged Gender Problem (Dec 04)
Company: TechnipFMC plc more info
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to TechnipFMC (Jan 09)
- Chevron Wellhead Deal Goes to TechnipFMC (Nov 14)
- Technip Wins Contract for Louisiana LNG Proposal (Oct 15)