Technip Tapped for Oil Recovery Trial Project in Indonesia
Technip has been awarded by PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia a lump sum services contract for the Minas field located in Sumatra, Indonesia.
The contract covers detail engineering, project management, procurement assistance and construction management for water treatment and cooling facilities, polymer and surfactant mixing plant including chemical injection packages and production facilities.
It will be executed by Technip's operating center in Jakarta, Indonesia and is scheduled to be completed in the second quarter of 2013.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)