Pemex Taps Fugro for Multi-Site Geophysical, Geotechnical Survey
Fugro, in conjunction with long-time associates, Constructora Subacuatica Diavaz, S.A. de C.V., has been awarded a large, multi-site high resolution geophysical and geotechnical survey by Mexico's national oil company, Pemex.
Overall value of the contract is US $15 million (approximately EUR 10.5 million). Work is scheduled to begin in the month of August 2009.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Pemex more info
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Slowing Mexico Oil Reform Would Be 'A Shame,' Pemex CEO Says (Mar 07)
- CEO: Mexico's Pemex Eyeing Partners For Heavy Oil Projects (Mar 06)
- CERAWEEK: Pemex Seeking Allies For Deepwater Blocks Won In Auction - CEO (Mar 05)