US Court Issues Judgement Against Jacob Fleming Group
A U.S. court has found that the Jacob Fleming Group, a conference and event organizer in the oil and gas industry, is in default of sizable financial obligations indicating the company may have larger solvency issues. More importantly, attendees and other customers of the Jacob Fleming Group have been instructed to pay all attendance fees, dues, charges, and advertising payments to the law offices of McLeod, Alexander, Powel & Apffel, P.C.
Jacob Fleming, first based in Romania, and now claiming addresses in India, Hungary, and the Czech Republic, advertises several events in the oil and gas and energy industries that consumers should be aware of including:
- Pipeline Integrity & Reliability Forum in Houston, Texas
- 3rd Annual Middle East Petrochemicals Forum in Doha, Qatar
- 2nd Annual PALM Forum in Vienna, Austria
- Middle East City Gas Conference in Cairo, Egypt
- 2nd Middle East Energy Security Forum in Doha, Egypt
- MENA Renewable Energy in Abu Dhabi
- Smart Grid America Forum in Austin, Texas
- Middle East DC Summit in Doha, Qatar
This is a public service message and is intended as a warning to all current and potential customers of Jacob Fleming Group and their subsidiaries.
Case No. 936309
McLeod, Alexander, Powel & Apffel, P.C.
P.O. Box 629
Galveston, Texas 77553
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.