FSO Knock Nevis to Demobilize from Al Shaheen Offshore Qatar
Today, August 12, 2009, is the expiry date set out in the contract with Maersk Oil Qatar AS for the utilization of FSO Knock Nevis. The demobilization from the Al Shaheen field offshore Qatar has started and Knock Nevis will remain on the field for another month to perform crude oil washing of the storage tanks and complete demobilization.
Fred. Olsen Production continues to market Knock Nevis for future opportunities worldwide. Before starting any new employment, FSO Knock
Nevis would have to go through a Special Class Survey.
- Shell Names Former Maersk Oil CEO Watkins As Next US Boss (Mar 27)
- Maersk Energy Sees Uptick In Offshore Oil Drilling, Profit Still Squeezed (Feb 20)
- Maersk Oil CEO To Step Down After Total Takeover (Sep 27)
Company: Fred Olsen Production ASA more info
- Fred. Olsen Semisub Wins BP Gig (Jun 08)
- Lundin Opts for Additional Well with Bredford Dolphin Semisub (Feb 29)
- Fred. Olsen Enters LOI for FPSO Offshore Vietnam (Dec 09)