Halliburton Delivers Fluid Services for Deepwater Angola Projects
Halliburton has been awarded a $140 million contract by Total to continue delivering fluid services in support of its deepwater drilling and completion activities offshore Angola. The contract calls for the provision of services on an average of three deepwater rigs for up to three years.
"We are very pleased to have been awarded this contract," said Jeff Miller, vice president of Baroid, a Halliburton product service line. "Halliburton has aligned its people and processes to deliver engineered fluid solutions customized to maximize wellbore value to our customers, and we look forward to executing and adding value to Total's operations."
- Halliburton Names New Western Hemisphere President (Jan 15)
- Halliburton's Lesar Exits After 25 Years (Jan 03)
- Halliburton Gets Second CFO in 17 Months (Nov 13)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- Saudi Aramco and Total JV to Hire SMBC to Advise on Funding (Jan 17)
- Deepwater Nigeria Field Starts Production (Jan 02)
- Total Spuds Well Offshore South Africa (Dec 27)