Halliburton Delivers Fluid Services for Deepwater Angola Projects
Halliburton has been awarded a $140 million contract by Total to continue delivering fluid services in support of its deepwater drilling and completion activities offshore Angola. The contract calls for the provision of services on an average of three deepwater rigs for up to three years.
"We are very pleased to have been awarded this contract," said Jeff Miller, vice president of Baroid, a Halliburton product service line. "Halliburton has aligned its people and processes to deliver engineered fluid solutions customized to maximize wellbore value to our customers, and we look forward to executing and adding value to Total's operations."
- CFO: Sand Delays To Cut Halliburton's 1Q EPS By 10 Cents (Feb 15)
- Halliburton Takes Fracking Fight From Oil Field to Patent Office (Feb 06)
- Halliburton Upbeat On 2018 As Oil Recovery Spreads (Jan 22)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- Eni Promises Richer Returns After Exploration Success (Mar 16)
- Exxon, Total, Repsol Among Bidders For Oil Exploration Off Greece (Mar 05)
- Total, Edison Get Greek Go-Ahead For Oil And Gas Exploration (Feb 28)