Petrobras to Form Pre-Salt Working Group with ANP
Petrobras has received a written notice from the National Petroleum Agency (ANP), inviting the Company to join a working group to be formed by Petrobras and ANP employees. The group aims to establish an exploratory program in view to develop knowledge about the geological and geophysical characteristics of the pre-salt area that is not under private concession.
Petrobras also informed that it will indicate next week its employees who will join the group.
- Oil May Bring 400,000 Jobs and $258B in Investments to Brazil (Jan 17)
- Petrobras Sells Rights in 37 Oilfields for $823MM (Nov 28)
- Brazil Subsea Pipeline Project Goes to McDermott (Nov 21)
Company: ANP more info
- Brazil Regulator Approves Bidders For Oil Auction In March (Feb 21)
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Brazil's Prized Santos Basin Receives Single Bid In Oil Auction (Sep 27)