Petrobras to Form Pre-Salt Working Group with ANP
Petrobras has received a written notice from the National Petroleum Agency (ANP), inviting the Company to join a working group to be formed by Petrobras and ANP employees. The group aims to establish an exploratory program in view to develop knowledge about the geological and geophysical characteristics of the pre-salt area that is not under private concession.
Petrobras also informed that it will indicate next week its employees who will join the group.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
Manages 6 Offshore Rigs
- Petrobras To Invest 137 Million Reais Iin Sao Paulo Refinery (Mar 08)
- Petrobras Chief Says US Refinery Sale Ongoing, No Plans To Build Elsewhere (Mar 05)
- Petrobras to Sell Pasadena, Texas, Refinery (Feb 06)
Company: ANP more info
- Brazil Regulator Approves Bidders For Oil Auction In March (Feb 21)
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Brazil's Prized Santos Basin Receives Single Bid In Oil Auction (Sep 27)