Fluor Secures Sakhalin-1 Chayvo Contract in Russia
Fluor announced that its Russian joint venture Sakhalin Neftegas Technology LLC was awarded a contract by Exxon Neftegas Limited, on behalf of the Sakhalin-1 Consortium, for expanding its Chayvo Onshore Processing Facility (OPF) located on Sakhalin Island off the east coast of Russia. Fluor and SakhalinNIPImorneft are joint venture partners in Sakhalin Neftegas Technology. Fluor booked the approximately $700 million contract in the first quarter of 2009.
"Helping our clients execute vast and complex projects in remote and demanding geographic regions of the world is one of Fluor's key strengths," said David Seaton, senior group president of Fluor Corporation. "We are proud that we were chosen for this strategically important project."
- $14B LNG Canada Contract Goes to Fluor and JGC (Oct 02)
- Fluor Scores Another Texas Gulf Coast Contract Win (Mar 26)
- Fluor to Lead Engineering, Procurement for $2.4B Texas Project (Oct 10)
Company: Exxon Neftgas Limited more info
- Exxon Neftegas Drills Longest Extended-Reach Well Offshore Russia (Jan 28)
- Sakhalin-1's Odoptu Field to Produce in Late 2010 (Jan 20)
- Fluor Secures Sakhalin-1 Chayvo Contract in Russia (Aug 10)