Providence Wraps Up Spanish Point 3D Seismic Survey
Providence Resources has successfully completed acquisition operations on its Spanish Point 3D seismic survey in the Porcupine Basin, offshore Ireland. This 3D seismic survey program covered in excess of a c.300 km2 area primarily over the Jurassic Spanish Point gas condensate discovery and was acquired using the BOS Angler 3D seismic survey vessel. Providence has awarded the data processing contract to WesternGeco Limited.
Providence (56%) operates the Spanish Point license (FEL 2/04) on behalf of its partners Chrysaor E&P Ireland (30%) and Sosina Exploration (14%).
- Providence Expects to Drill Druid Prospect in Summer 2017 (Sep 15)
- Newgrange Prospect Could Hold 13.6 Tcf of Gas (Jul 12)
- Providence Offered LO 16/27 Offshore Ireland (Jun 23)
Company: WesternGeco more info
- OGA Awards Contracts for UK Government Funded Seismic Campaign (Jul 13)
- WesternGeco Unveils Enhanced Imaging Technique (Apr 23)
- TGS Begins Gulf of Mexico Survey with WesternGeco (Dec 12)
Company: Sosina Exploration more info
- 3D Seismic Survey Begins at Spanish Point South (Aug 14)
- Seismic Program About to Start Offshore SW Ireland (Aug 07)
- Seismic Survey over Ireland's Drombeg Prospect Begins (Jun 30)