Mustang Greets New Global Manager of Electrical Engineering
Mustang has hired Forrest Suehs as global manager of electrical engineering. In this capacity, Suehs will coordinate Mustang's global electrical engineering and design efforts from Mustang's headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Suehs has over 36 years experience in electrical and instrument engineering management in the oil and gas and related industries and brings strong expertise in global project execution. Suehs' previous management experience includes assignments in the Middle East, West Africa, Europe and China for ABB Lummus and The Dow Chemical Company. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Texas A&M University and is a registered professional engineer in the State of Texas.
The appointment of global manager positions in engineering disciplines supports Mustang's global engineering strategy, with the goal of delivering projects faster and more efficiently while maintaining the highest level of quality and commitment to safety.
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Mustang Engineering more info
- Mustang Secures Topsides Role for Anardarko's Lucius Development (Dec 20)
- Mustang Completes Engineering Gig at Eni Nikaitchuq Facility (Jun 28)
- Mustang Snags Detail Design Contract for Chevron Facility (Sep 07)