Addax Receives Letter from Kurdistan Regional Government
Addax has received a letter from the Minister of Natural Resources of the Kurdistan Regional Government and has confirmation from Sinopec International Petroleum Exploration and Production Corporation ("SIPC") that receipt of this letter satisfies the condition to the offer for Addax Petroleum dated July 9, 2009 made by Mirror Lake Oil and Gas Company Limited, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of SIPC, that Addax Petroleum obtain the KRG Letter.
The Offer is subject to a number of conditions including valid acceptances by holders of not less than 66 2/3 per cent of Addax Petroleum shares on a fully diluted basis and receipt of certain regulatory approvals, including the government of The People's Republic of China. The Offer is expected to close in the third quarter of 2009.
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery (Sep 14)
- Sinopec Says Some Refineries Would Be Hit By A Halt In Iran Crude Buying (Aug 27)
- South African Watchdog Approves Glencore's Bid For Chevron Assets (Aug 23)
Company: Addax more info
- Chinese-Owned Oil Firm Addax Shuts Offices After Swiss Bribery Case (Aug 07)
- North Sea Decom: 'Campaign Approach' Required to Drive Down Costs (Sep 15)
- Addax Extends Yinson's FPSO Charter Contract for $129M (Oct 20)
Company: Kurdistan Regional Government more info
- KRG Doing All It Can To Ensure IOC Payments Says Deputy Prime Minister (Dec 05)
- Gulf Keystone Confirms KRG Payment (Mar 08)
- DNO Receives Partial Payment from KRG for Oil Exports (Dec 03)