NXT Wraps Up SFD Survey for Pacific Rubiales in Colombia
NXT Energy Solutions has completed the previously announced U.S. $2.3 million SFD Survey in Colombia on June 30, 2009 for a Colombian subsidiary of Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp.
NXT shall recognize this revenue in the second quarter of 2009. To date the Company has received payments of US $1.0 million and the remaining payments are due within 30 days. The Company's balance sheet remains strong, currently holding cash and short term investments of Cdn. $5.5 million with no debt.
NXT is in the business of providing wide-area airborne services to clients utilizing its proprietary SFD Survey System to search for new oil and gas fields. The Company rapidly identifies and ranks prospective areas with sub-surface structure and reservoir potential. Our service provides an efficient, cost effective method for surveying large tracts of land and delivering an inventory of high impact SFD qualified prospects.
- The NXT Generation Exploration Technology? (Aug 23)
- NXT Nabs New Survey Contract in Colombia (Feb 02)
- NXT Wraps Up SFD Survey for Pacific Rubiales in Colombia (Jul 15)
Company: Pacific Rubiales Energy more info
- Pacific Rubiales Posts Record Drop as Alfa Takeover Bid Quashed (Jul 09)
- Mexico's Alfa Says Offer for Pacific Rubiales is 'Fair and Final' (Jun 26)
- InterOil Spuds Triceratops-3 Well in Papua New Guinea (Jun 15)