BP Gets Go-Ahead to Use MSV Regalia on Valhall
BP Norge AS has been granted consent to use the mobile living quarters facility MSV Regalia on the Valhall field.
BP needs to accommodate more contractor employees on the Valhall field in connection with work on the new process and living quarters facility (Valhall PH).
During the period November 2008 - June 2009, the company has used Safe Scandinavia as a living quarters facility on Valhall.
MSV Regalia will replace Safe Scandinavia from July 2009 until December 2010.
- Oil Drillers' Rocky Mountain High Threatened by Colorado Vote (Oct 17)
- Tight Oil, Shale to Drive Majors' Output to New Highs (Oct 16)
- BP and Aker BP Form Technology Alliance (Oct 03)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)