BP Gets Go-Ahead to Use MSV Regalia on Valhall
BP Norge AS has been granted consent to use the mobile living quarters facility MSV Regalia on the Valhall field.
BP needs to accommodate more contractor employees on the Valhall field in connection with work on the new process and living quarters facility (Valhall PH).
During the period November 2008 - June 2009, the company has used Safe Scandinavia as a living quarters facility on Valhall.
MSV Regalia will replace Safe Scandinavia from July 2009 until December 2010.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)