Petrobras Taps Acergy's Polar Queen for Flexible Laying Services Off Brazil
Acergy has been awarded a new four-year contract for the Polar Queen by Petrobras in Brazil, with an option for an additional four years.
This contract, valued at approximately $260 million for the first four years, is for the provision of flexible laying services, offshore Brazil. The contract is due to commence in early 2010.
Bruno Chabas, Acergy Chief Operating Officer, said, "We are pleased to have been awarded this contract which demonstrates the continued confidence of Petrobras in Acergy. It builds upon our excellent operational and safety track record of working with Petrobras and demonstrates
the high degree of client satisfaction with our operational capabilities and our strong local organization.”
- Murphy Oil and Petrobras to Form Gulf of Mexico JV (Oct 11)
- Offshore Brazil Contract Extension Goes to Transocean (Sep 28)
- Union: Petrobras Plans To Start Reopening Replan Refinery In 48 Hours (Aug 22)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)