Marauder Resources Sells Deep Panuke Interests
Marauder has sold its interest in certain zones in Production License 2901, offshore Nova Scotia, to EnCana Corporation, the operator and developer of the Deep Panuke natural gas field.
Under the agreement, Marauder receives cash consideration and a stepped, gross overriding royalty with respect to the proceeds of any future production from two currently non-producing exploration licences offshore Greenland where EnCana, as operator of the licences, has conducted some preliminary exploration work. EnCana acquires Marauder's 50 percent interest in those zones of Production License 2901 which are believed to comprise a minor portion of the Deep Panuke natural gas field. First Deep Panuke production is expected in late 2010.
- Encana to Acquire Newfield for $5.5 Billion (Nov 01)
- DJR Energy to Acquire $480MM Worth of San Juan Assets from Encana (Oct 01)
- Canada Shale Drillers Feel Permian Pain as Prices Collapse (Sep 20)
Company: Marauder Resources more info
- Marauder Resources Sells Deep Panuke Interests (Jul 09)
- Marauder Mulls Sale of Interest in PL 2901 Offshore Nova Scotia (Oct 04)
- Marauder Appoints Kempf as Consulting Landman (Jul 06)