Clough Completes Sale of Petrosea
Clough has completed the sale of its 81.95% stake in PT Petrosea Tbk to PT Indika Energy Tbk. The final sale proceeds received was US $83.8 million, unchanged from the advice previously provided to the market.
"We are pleased that the transaction has completed and that there were no adjustments to the sale price coming out of Indika's rigorous due diligence review -- which is a credit to the Petrosea management team. Closing the sale now allows Clough to continue with implementation of our strategic plan," said John Smith, Clough's Chief Executive Officer.
As part of the completion of the transaction, PT Tripatra Engineers and Constructors, a subsidiary of Indika Energy, will enter into an agreement with Clough to collaborate on future offshore oil and gas projects in Indonesia.
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)
Company: PT Petrosea Tbk more info
- Clough Completes Sale of Petrosea (Jul 07)
- Clough Confirms Disposal of Shares in Petrosea (Feb 18)
- The Petrosea Clough JV Wins Maleo Work (May 23)