Xodus to Provide Engineering Services for Maersk's UK North Sea Ops
Xodus Group, a leading oil and gas consultancy, has won a contract with Maersk Oil North Sea UK Ltd (Maersk Oil) worth up to £6 million over a three year period.
With the option for two one year extensions, the new contract will see Aberdeen-based Xodus provide a spread of engineering services to support Maersk Oil’s UK North Sea operations.
Worth approximately £2 million per year, engineering support will extend from conceptual and brownfield modification studies to day to day operational support and product optimization.
Renowned for its integrated approach to engineering, Xodus Group will be drawing on expertise from across its company divisions including process and facilities, subsea, environmental and technical safety and risk engineering services.
Alistair Porter, process and facilities manager at Xodus Group said:
“The award of this primary contract underlines our ability to provide an integrated suite of engineering services to North Sea operators.
“We have assembled a core team of five Xodus senior personnel who will be committed to this contract for the next three years. We are also gearing up to expand our process and facilities division in Aberdeen with at least ten new appointments in the next month. This is designed to support our existing and projected growth and means we will have a stable of more than 85 staff working in this division in the UK.”
- Maersk Energy Sees Uptick In Offshore Oil Drilling, Profit Still Squeezed (Feb 20)
- Maersk Oil CEO To Step Down After Total Takeover (Sep 27)
- Maersk Stands to Get Another $7.5 Billion for Energy Divestments (Aug 21)
Company: Xodus Group more info
- Xodus Wins Apache North Sea Well Contract (Jan 23)
- Xodus Delivers Monitoring Service for Woodside's NWS Assets off Australia (Mar 31)
- Xodus Delivers Gas Modelling Suite for Australia's APLNG Project to Origin (Mar 03)