BP Gets Go-Ahead to Use New Bridges on Valhall
BP Norge AS (BP) has been granted consent to use the new bridges to and from the Valhall PCP facility.
The consent applies to using the new the bridges 7, 8 and 9 in connection with work on the new process and living quarters facilities (Valhall PH), particularly when the living quarters facility MSV Regalia is in position close to bridge 9 for temporary accommodation of additional contractor employees to work on the completion of the PH.
The bridges were installed in June 2008. They will later provide permanent access to Valhall PH, when this facility receives a consent for use.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- BP Is Said to Weigh Bid for $1.8B Italian Solar Company (Jan 22)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)