Wood Group Provides Commissioning & Start Up Services for BP Colombia
Wood Group Colombia has received a two-year contract from BP Exploration Company to provide commissioning and start-up services for new projects in the Casanare region of Colombia. The contract is valued at approximately US $2.0 million.
Wood Group Colombia will be providing start up and commissioning for the projects, which are located at BP's Florena, Cusiana, Cupiagua and Pauto fields and include production facilities optimization/upgrades, new flow lines and well pads, a sales gas plant expansion and the new liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) plant. Wood Group Colombia will use BP's methodology and qualification system to assure all commissioning activities are properly identified, planned and executed to their standards.
"This contract builds upon a long-standing relationship between BP and Wood Group in Colombia," said Gary Corbett, president of Wood Group Colombia. "Wood Group has been supporting BP here since 1997, providing operations & maintenance, field-engineering, inventory management, and supply chain management on the Cusiana, Cupiagua and Floreña fields, and providing the design, construction management, operation & maintenance of the early Recetor production processing facility on the Pauto block. We have been recognized for achieving world-class benchmark performance in efficiency, productivity and safety, and will bring this same level of excellence to this new contract."
- Ex-Schlumberger Chief to Acquire Biggest Shale Pipe Servicer (Oct 19)
- BP Thunder Horse Expansion in Gulf of Mexico Starts Early (Oct 18)
- Oil Drillers' Rocky Mountain High Threatened by Colorado Vote (Oct 17)
Company: Wood plc more info
- Wood Study Explores Modular Options for Hammerfest LNG (Aug 29)
- OTC 2018: Wood Sees Its Digital Business Expanding in Future (May 01)
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)