AWE, Origin Reach Total Depth at Apium North-1
AWE, on behalf of the L1 joint venture, reported that the Apium North-1 well has reached a total measured depth of 2,655 meters.
Wireline logging operations have been completed and no significant hydrocarbons were encountered within the Irwin River Coal Measures. The well is being plugged and abandoned. At the completion of these operations, the rig will be moved to the Jingemia-12 location.
Apium North-1 is a gas exploration well located in Production License L1 of the North Perth Basin. Apium North is the second of a planned 4-well drilling campaign to be undertaken by AWE and Joint Venturers in the region.
Joint Venturers in Production License L1 are:
- AWE (Operator) 50%
- Origin Energy Resources Limited 50%
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Energy Titans Get Schooled in Sharing as Billions Seen Blown (May 09)
- Australia's Origin Energy Doubles Stake In Beetaloo Shale Gas Field (May 05)
Company: Australian Worldwide Exploration (AWE) more info
- Waitsia Gas Project Exceeds Pre-Production Expectations (Dec 22)
- Waitsia JV Approves 2017 Development Activities Budget (Dec 09)
- AWE Commences Gas Sales from Stage 1 of Waitsia Gas Project in Perth Basin (Aug 29)