Sevan Drilling Says Hello to New CFO
Jon Willmann will join Sevan as Vice President Finance/CFO Sevan Drilling ASA with effect from August 1, 2009.
Jon Willmann (48) has an MBA from the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration in Bergen.
Prior to joining Sevan, Willmann held senior management positions with DnB as Deputy General Manager in the Corporate Division, Senior
Vice President, ABB Structural Finance AS, Senior Vice President, GE Transportation Finance Inc, and latterly with GE as Managing Director,
acting as head of offshore financing origination within GE, since 2007.
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)
Company: Sevan Drilling more info
- Sevan Drilling, Cosco to Defer Delivery of Sevan Developer to Mid-October (Apr 15)
- Sevan Drilling Exercises Option to Defer Delivery of Sevan Developer (Nov 03)
- Cosco, Sevan Drilling Agree to Extend Delivery Date for Sevan Developer (Oct 17)