Acergy Aces SURF Contract Offshore Australia
Acergy S.A. has announced the award of a SURF contract from BHP Billiton Pty Ltd, for the construction support services for a project located offshore Western Australia.
These services will consist of project management and engineering and the offshore installation of subsea manifolds, flexible flowlines and risers, umbilicals, and the tie-ins associated with the field, including pre-commissioning of the subsea system associated with this FPSO Development.
This project will be managed from our office in Perth, Australia with offshore installation, using the Toisa Proteus, commencing in the second half of 2009.
Bruno Chabas, Acergy Chief Operating Officer, said, "The award of this work builds on Acergy's experience as a leading provider of SURF services in the Asia Pacific region and Australia in particular."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- BHP Gearing Up to Start Drilling for Oil in Mexico's Deep Waters (Oct 02)
- BHP To Quit US Shale Business As Annual Profit Surges (Aug 22)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)