Uzbek, Chinese Firms Discuss Increasing Oil Extraction
The leadership of the Uzbekneftegaz national holding company has met a CNPC delegation led by its president Jiang Jemin in Uzbekistan, the press service of the Uzbekneftegaz national holding company has told a Regnum news agency correspondent.
The sides discussed prospects for joint activities on expanding exploration work and increasing oil and gas extraction, the source said.
"Representatives of the CNPC visited Uzbekistan as members of a delegation led by Chinese Vice Premier Li Keqiang. A number of documents aimed at further developing Uzbek-Chinese relations, including in the field of oil and gas, were signed within the framework of the visit," a representative of the press service said. He did not specify the information on the documents signed.
BBC Monitoring. Copyright BBC.
- CNPC Plans Internal Consolidation To Fast-Track Gas Storage Upgrade (Jun 01)
- Total at Risk of Losing Gas Field Stake to CNPC If It Quits Iran (May 07)
- China's CNPC Sells First Gasoline To Americas As Fuel Stocks Hit Record (Apr 03)
Company: Uzbekneftegas more info
- Uzbekistan President Lends Support to Tethys' E&P Activities (Jan 11)
- Gazprom Signs on for Uzbek Gas Supplies (Dec 29)
- Uzbek, Chinese Firms Discuss Increasing Oil Extraction (Jul 01)