NPD Grants Drilling Permit to VNG for Wellbore 35/3-7 S
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has granted VNG Norge (Operations) AS, formerly Endeavour Energy Norge AS, a drilling permit for wellbore 35/3-7 S, cf. Section 8 of the Resource Management Regulations.
Wellbore 35/3-7 S will be drilled from the Bredford Dolphin drilling facility at position 61 degrees 50' 7.2" North and 03 degrees 49' 31.6" East.
The drilling program for wellbore 35/3-7 S relates to the drilling of a wildcat well in production license 270. VNG Norge (Operations) AS is the operator with a 65 percent ownership interest. The licensees are RWE Dea Norge AS with a 15 per cent stake and VNG Norge AS with a 20 percent stake. The area in this license consists of parts of block 35/3. The license was awarded in the North Sea Awards 2000. This is the second well to be drilled on the license.
The permit is conditional upon the operator securing all other permits and consents required by other authorities before the drilling activity commences.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: Dolphin Drilling more info
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: VNG more info
- VNG Norge Spuds Blink Prospect Well in Norwegian Sea (Sep 23)
- VNG Norge Discovers up to 25M Barrels in Norwegian Sea (Jul 11)
- VNG's Pil Well Flows at 6,710 Bopd (Apr 10)