Heerema Marine Contractors Welcomes New COO
Heerema Holding and the Advisory Board of Heerema Fabrication Group (HFG) announces that Jan-Pieter Klaver has been appointed COO of Heerema Marine Contractors (HMC) as per July 1, 2009.
Jan-Pieter takes on this responsibility in a newly formed Leadership Team which is required today and in the turbulent times ahead of us in the industry we operate in. Jan-Pieter is a valuable addition to the new management of HMC, specifically for his well-rounded background and experience in Project Management, Operations and General Management.
Jan-Pieter will bring to HMC the HFG knowledge and capabilities that will be complementary and increase synergy opportunities for both companies.
Jan-Pieter will remain CEO of HFG until further notice.
- Sembcorp Marine Taps GE Technology for World's Largest Semisub Crane Vessel (Jul 14)
- IEV Mobilizes for T&I Work on Shell's Malikai TLP Offshore Sabah (May 17)
- Heerema Completes Infield Flowlines Scope for Ichthys LNG Project Off WA (Feb 24)
Company: Heerema Fabrication Group more info
- Wood Group, Heerema Fabrication Group Team-Up on NCS (Dec 06)
- Chancellor Applauds New Jobs in North East England (Aug 30)
- Heerema Wraps Up RWE Dea Construction Projects (Sep 29)