GE O&G Awards Bjorge Naxys Contract for Monitoring Subsea Installations
Bjorge has through its subsidiary Bjorge Naxys been awarded the contract for hydrocarbon leak detection on several new subsea installations in the North Sea.
The systems to be delivered are based on the patented Naxys technology which has been developed by the company over the last decade. This last award comes in addition to several ongoing deliveries where the same technology is applied for subsea equipment condition monitoring in addition to leak detection.
Bjorge consider the new contract as a confirmation of a rapidly growing demand for its patented subsea technology, driven by more advanced subsea facilities, increased focus on systems for protection of the environment and remote monitoring of subsea installations.
Having signed this contract, Bjorge Naxys has work in process related to subsea instrumentation accumulating to a total value of more than 65 MNOK.
- US Drops 25 Oil and Gas Rigs This Week (Jan 18)
- US Drops Four Oil Rigs This Week (Jan 11)
- US Drops Eight Oil Rigs This Week (Jan 04)
Company: Bjorge ASA more info
- Aasland Takes Helm At Bjoerge (Jan 05)
- GE O&G Awards Bjorge Naxys Contract for Monitoring Subsea Installations (Jun 29)
- EnerMech Snaps Up Norwegian North Sea Crane Division (Oct 30)