Aker Solutions, Aibel and Samsung Not Pre-Qualified for Goliat EPC Tender
Eni Norge AS has declined the proposed Aker Solutions, Aibel, Samsung Heavy Industries consortium to participate in the tendering process for the Goliat FPSO.
Aker Solutions is of the opinion that this is the best delivery model for the chosen Goliat concept. Based upon the instructions from Eni Norge for further participation in the tender process, Aker Solutions has today informed Eni Norge that under these circumstances the consequence will be that the company is no longer to be considered part of the tender process.
- Offshore Mexico FPSO Contract Goes to Modec (Oct 12)
- Eni Makes New Gas Discovery in Egypt (Aug 30)
- Eni Acquires Leases on Alaska's Eastern North Slope (Aug 29)
Company: Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) more info
- Samsung Wins Mad Dog 2 Fabrication Contract (Jan 05)
- After 20,000 Job Cuts, World's Top Shipyards Brace for More (Oct 26)
- South Korean Yards Restructure, Trim Workforce (Sep 08)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- More Layoffs on the Way for Aker Solutions (Aug 23)
- Aker Solutions Opens Upgraded Aberdeen Site (Apr 27)
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)