Aker Solutions, Aibel and Samsung Not Pre-Qualified for Goliat EPC Tender
Eni Norge AS has declined the proposed Aker Solutions, Aibel, Samsung Heavy Industries consortium to participate in the tendering process for the Goliat FPSO.
Aker Solutions is of the opinion that this is the best delivery model for the chosen Goliat concept. Based upon the instructions from Eni Norge for further participation in the tender process, Aker Solutions has today informed Eni Norge that under these circumstances the consequence will be that the company is no longer to be considered part of the tender process.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- BSEE: Italy's Eni Begins Drilling Oil Well In Alaska's Beaufort Sea (Dec 27)
- Eni 'Mission Impossible' Points to Seismic Shift for Big Oil (Dec 22)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
Company: Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) more info
- Samsung Wins Mad Dog 2 Fabrication Contract (Jan 05)
- After 20,000 Job Cuts, World's Top Shipyards Brace for More (Oct 26)
- South Korean Yards Restructure, Trim Workforce (Sep 08)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)