AGR Signs Excavation Master Service Agreement with HMC
AGR Subsea has signed a Master Service Agreement with Heerema Marine Contractors ("HMC").
The five year Agreement covers a range of equipment, including Seabed Transfer System pumps, the SeaVator Mass Flow Excavator and AGR’s unique ClayCutter X hard ground excavation and pipeline route preparation system.
The first work to be executed under the new agreement will be seabed excavation around platform piles on a number of Ekofisk platforms, in preparation for removal of the structures.
John Sands, AGR Subsea Ltd's Managing Director, stated, "AGR Subsea are delighted to have this opportunity to increase our exposure to the growing decommissioning market. Working closely with HMC means that operators will be able to take advantage of our reliable and cost effective excavation equipment as part of a wider service package now and in the future."
- Heerema Marine Contractors to Shed 350 Jobs (Apr 25)
- Sembcorp Marine Taps GE Technology for World's Largest Semisub Crane Vessel (Jul 14)
- IEV Mobilizes for T&I Work on Shell's Malikai TLP Offshore Sabah (May 17)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)