Stabil Drill Opens New Facility in Oklahoma City
Stabil Drill, a Superior Energy Services company specializing in bottom hole assembly rental tools, has opened its new facility in Oklahoma City announced President and Chief Executive Officer Sammy Russo.
The state-of-the-art, API- and ISO-certified facility has a complete inventory of down hole tools, including stabilizers, hole openers, roller reamers, non-magnetic collars and stabilizers, torque-subs, and pneumatic mud buckets.
"This facility represents continued growth of our organization whose primary objective is to provide premium quality tools and service to our ever-growing loyal customer base," said Russo.
Stabil Drill provides equipment and services around the world with full-service facilities in Louisiana, Texas, Wyoming and Canada as well as manufacturing and specialty machining facilities along the Gulf Coast, in Atlantic Canada and in Scotland.
Superior Energy Services is a single-source provider of production-related services, rental tools and liftboats worldwide. Superior's "bundled services" approach gives customers increased efficiency for faster project completion, less risk of downtime, greater scheduling control and the opportunity for cross-trained personnel to maximize use of equipment and rental tools.
- Stabil Drill Taps New Boss for Latin American Business Development (Dec 18)
- Stabil Drill Opens New Facility in Oklahoma City (Jun 24)
- Stabil Drill Purchases Donnie Williams Tools & J&S Hole Opener Rentals (Oct 09)
Company: Superior Energy Services more info
- Superior Energy Eliminates Dividend (Mar 31)
- PMI Energy Services Sets Up New Shorebase in Morgan City (Oct 22)
- Oil Billionaire Hamm Sold Superior Energy Stake Citing Weak Returns (Aug 11)