Mustang Snags Chevron Safety Award
Mustang has received Chevron's Gold Star Award for Safety Excellence, which recognizes contractors with outstanding safety records. To receive the award, Mustang had to meet strict criteria, including no lost-time incidents or recordable injuries in 2008, while working on Chevron's El Segundo Refinery in California. Mustang provided the engineering, design, procurement and construction management services for a flare gas recovery project at the refinery, and completed the work during 1st quarter 2009.
"This award is a validation of our efforts to achieve the highest safety standards in the industry, maintain a strong safety culture at all of our sites and create a safe work environment for our employees and partners," said Chick Houseman, president of Mustang's Process Plants Business Unit. "This award recognizes our safety achievements and will serve as a reminder that we must continually strive for safety excellence."
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Mustang Engineering more info
- Mustang Secures Topsides Role for Anardarko's Lucius Development (Dec 20)
- Mustang Completes Engineering Gig at Eni Nikaitchuq Facility (Jun 28)
- Mustang Snags Detail Design Contract for Chevron Facility (Sep 07)